KinderHaven is a Montessori-based Preschool that focuses on academics as well as character building for children ages 1.5-6 yrs
Our preschool caters to children ages 1.5 to 6 years. Our curriculum uses the Montesori method developed by renowned Italian physician and educator, Dr. Maria Montesori which provides a hands-on learning environment that values choice, concentration, collaboration, community, and curiosity with real-world application and produces successful lifelong learners. Special emphasis is given to Biblical-based character building. Classes are taught by experienced and Montessori certified teachers.
Our vision is to offer wholistic quality education which focuses on Biblical character building as well as academics for young children to develop a mindset of stewardship and become independent lifelong learners.
Our mission is to:
- Enrich children wholistically (cognitively, emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually) through quality educational learning experiences and fun meaningful play.
- Equip children with true knowledge and Biblical values in character building.
- Involve parents in their children’s early learning journey towards new discoveries.
- Satisfy children’s natural curiosity and develop a love of learning.
- Provide children with ample opportunities to socialize with others and explore the world in preparation for a purposeful and meaningful future.
Our teachers are Montessori trained by
It is my pleasure to welcome you to our exciting learning community! At KinderHaven Montessori Preschool, we strive to instill a love of learning that children can carry throughout their lives in a creative and stimulating environment where learning is enhanced with Biblical values and virtues.
Ms. Ying - Academics Head