BE PART OF OUR FAMILY
- a person of integrity.
- age 21-35 yo.
- experienced in their field.
- fluent in spoken and written English.
- loves working with children.
- energetic, creative, hardworking, and exhibits good teamwork skills.
- willing to work in shifts (i.e Monday to Sunday).
Montessori Preschool Teacher
- Execute a developmentally appropriate Montessori preschool program for young children
- Develop and implement a monthly Montessori web curriculum
- Prepare developmentally appropriate lesson plans, circle time plans and multi-activities to promote learning
- Ensure Core Character Values are correctly taught and carried out in the classroom
- Provide and maintain an engaging prepared environment for students in the classroom
- Prepare accurate student reports and comprehensive portfolios as required and needed
Montessori Preschool Teacher Assistant
Support assigned Lead Teacher in overall teaching and implementing of effective classroom management strategies
- Provide individual and group instruction to reinforce learning concepts presented by the lead teacher
- Help prepare and implement a monthly Montessori web curriculum
- Ensure that documentation of classroom activities are well-planned, implemented and stored
- Collaborate with the lead teacher to create an environment that is conducive to learning with appropriate learning
materials placed correctly in the classroom
- Assist Lead Teacher partner in preparing student reports and portfolios
- Establish that Core Character Values are correctly taught and implemented in the classroom
- Cooperate with the Lead Teacher in promoting positive relationships with students’ parents and help maintain
- Be the face of KinderHaven as front office staff.
- Deliver warm, smart, and a quick-response customer service.
- Monitor children’s safety and facility cleanliness in the Playhouse.
- Lead Playhouse activities as scheduled.
- Ensure a fun play time for children in the Playhouse.
- Assist Cashier with Shop display and price labeling.