KinderHaven is a Montessori-based Preschool that focuses on Biblical character building as well as academics for children ages 1.5-6 years.
Our vision is to offer wholistic quality education which focuses on Blibical Character Building as well as academics for young children to develop a mindset of stewardship and become independent life-long learners
Our Preschool Curriculum
- Our Preschool uses a full Montessori curriculum that consists of the following subject areas:
- Sensorial Studies
- Practical Life Exercises
- Cultural Studies
- A thematic web curriculum which follows the Montessori scope and sequence are implemented throughout the academic year.
Core Character Values
KinderHaven strives to raise children of Godly character who will merge academic achievement with Biblical truth in order to make a positive influence within the community for the glory of God. To achieve this, we have developed the Core Character Values program specifically designed to instill Biblical concepts and nurture a love for Scripture in the hearts of children.
- The CCV program is conducted daily.
- It teaches young children about God and who He is.
- It teaches character building as taught in the Bible.
- It aims to develop a mindset of stewardship so to build a society of good citizens.
- The program includes Bible verses, stories, poems and action songs.
The 14 Core Character Values are:
Our Montessori Classes
Twinklers Monday, Wednesday, Friday Morning Class Schedule
|8:30 – 8:35 (5 mins)||Preparation for The Day|
|8:35 – 8:45 (10 mins)||Core Character Value Session|
|8:45 – 9:00 (15 mins)||Circle Time|
|9:00: - 9:45 (45 mins)||Work Period|
|9:45 – 10:00 (15 mins)||Snack Time|
|10:00 - 10:30 (30 mins)||Multi-Activity Time|
Twinklers Tuesday, Thursday Morning Class Schedule
|8:00 – 8:15 (15 mins)||Preparation for The Day|
|8:15 – 8:25 (10 mins)||Core Character Valeu Session|
|8:25 - 8:40 (15 mins)||Circle Time|
|8:40 - 9:40 (60 mins)||Work Period|
|9:40 – 10:00 (20 mins)||Snack Time|
|10:00 – 10:30 (30 mins)||Multi-Activity Time|
Sparklers Morning Class Schedule
|7:30 – 7:40 (10 mins)||Preparation for The Day|
|7:40 – 7:55 (15 mins)||Circle Time|
|7:55 – 9:25 (90 mins)||Work Period|
|9:25: - 9:45 (20 mins)||Snack Time|
|9:45 – 10:15 (30 mins)||Multi-Activity Time|
|10:15 – 10:45 (30 mins)||Core Character Valeu Session|
Twinklers Monday, Wednesday, Friday Mid-Morning Class Schedule
|11.00 – 11.05 (5 mins)||Preparation for The Day|
|11.05 - 11.15 (10 mins)||Core Character Valeu Session|
|11:15 - 11:30 (15 mins)||Circle Time|
|11:30 - 11:45 (15 mins)||Lunch Time|
|11:45 - 12:30 (45 mins)||Work Period|
|12:30 - 13:00 (30 mins)||Multi-Activity Time|
Twinklers Tuesday, Thursday Mid-Morning Class Schedule
|11.00 – 11.15 (15 mins)||Preparation for The Day|
|11:15 - 11:25 (10 mins)||Core Character Valeu Session|
|11:25 - 11:40 (15 mins)||Circle Time|
|11:40 - 12:00 (20 mins)||Lunch Time|
|12:00 - 13:00 (60 mins)||Work Period|
|13:00 - 13:30 (30 mins)||Multi-Activity Time|
Sparklers Mid-Morning Class Schedule
|10:15 - 10:45 (30 mins)||Core Character Valeu Session|
|10:45 - 10:55 (10 mins)||Preparation for The Day|
|10:55 - 11:10 (15 mins)||Circle Time|
|11:10 - 11:30 (20 mins)||Lunch Time|
|11:30 - 13:00 (90 mins)||Work Period|
|13:00 - 13:30 (30 mins)||Multi-activity Time|
Brief description of A Day in KinderHaven:
- Our days in KinderHaven allow learning to take place in fun, interesting and meaningful ways in accordance with the child’s age and pace of learning. Intricate Montessori activities are introduced in simple and motivating ways to encourage mastery and develop lifelong skills. The primary focus is on language development, practical application of Math concepts and skills, gross and fine motor skills, social skills, and early independence.
- The children are exposed to a wide array of alternating activities which include Gym, Music, Arts and Crafts, Cooking, Gardening, Feeding Pets, Water Play, Read Aloud and Interactive Storytelling.
- Countless opportunities to engage in social interactions occur throughout the day, during play, mealtimes and within small groupings with the use of materials that support responsible interactive learning and discovery. Daily activities include a variety of active and quiet individual and group projects to ensure that the children are involved and interested in their surroundings.
Why Kinderhaven Preschool?
- We are a full Montessori preschool that focuses on both character builing and academics through quality educational activities and fun play.
- Our students learn through hands-on experiential activities with emphasis given to Bliblical character building.
- We avoid external rewards and reinforcement and instead offer a learning approach that inspires intrinsic and self-motivation.
- All our teachers are Montessori trained and certified with vast teaching experiences from reputable early childhood learning institutions and establishments.
- All preschool children are given free access to our indoor Thematic Playhouse and Children Library.
- For the convenience of busy Moms and Dads, we are strategically located at Bez Plaza, a new three-floor establishment in Gading Serpong.